This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Wenn AS website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address.The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data.This Log Data may include information such as your computer’ s Internet Protocol("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier.These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’ s hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service.You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer.If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies ".
We may employ third - party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service - related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information.The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf.However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100 % secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Children 's Privacy
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers.If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Processing of personal data at test locations
Wenn AS is testing our technology which identifies and assesses damages on vehicles. To this end, we will inevitably process some personal information about you. This section describes how we take care of your personal data.
We process the following categories of personal data at our testing location:
- The registration number of the vehicle
- Video recording of the vehicle's exterior
- Images of persons sitting in the vehicle
We are only processing personal data in order to test and enhance our damage detection technology. Our video surveillance equipment observes registration numbers, vehicle types and potential damages on the vehicle in order to teach our algorithms to identify such information more efficiently. By doing this, we will unavoidably process some personal data as set out above. The processing is limited to what is strictly necessary for testing and enhancing our technology.
Legal basis for processing
We process registration numbers, images of the vehicle and people inside the vehicle because it is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interest. Said legitimate interest is testing and enhancing our technology for it to work properly.
Retention and deletion
We will erase or anonymise all personal data when the personal data no longer are necessary for the purposes these were collected.
We erase or anonymise personal data in accordance with the following procedures:
- Images or videos of persons in the vehicle will be deleted or anonymised as soon as technologically possible.
- Personal data that is processed for the purpose of testing and enhancing our technology will be deleted within seven (7) days after the data was collected.
Suggested implementation of general information
When we process personal data relating to you, you have the following rights:
- Access. You have the right to request Wenn to confirm whether Wenn is processing your personal data or not. You also have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data that Wenn processes.
- Correcting personal data (rectification). You may ask us to rectify any errors in your personal data.
- Erasure (the right to be forgotten). You may ask us to erase your personal data, which request we will respect and comply with.
- Restriction. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Object. You may object to the processing of your personal data.
- Data portability. You may ask us to provide you or others with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Please note that the above rights may be subject to exceptions and limitations. We cannot, for example, if we have a legal obligation to retain such data.
You may send us an e-mail if you wish to exercise any of the above rights. Please note that we may ask you to provide proof of identity or to use a different channel of communication in order for us to verify that you are who you purport to be.
Questions and complaints
If you have additional questions on how we process personal data, or are dissatisfied with our processing, you are welcome to contact us. Please find our contact information in the Contact Us section below
You may also lodge a complaint with the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, which is responsible for supervising compliance with data protection regulations in Norway. Please click here to access the contact information to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
Further details on your rights are available in the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which can be accessed by clicking here.
Address: Grenseveien 21
Phone: 9009 7741